Auto TECH expo 2014:
Totally Revamped to Meet the Needs of Service Providers & Technicians, AUTO TECH EXPO 2014 Includes Even More Diagnostics, Drivability & Repair Seminars to Complement its Transmission, Undercar and Management Seminars.
- See More Products, Tools, Equipment & Services
- Take Part in Factory Tours
- Enjoy After-Hours Activities
- Learn & Make Your Business Thrive!
Seminars are Learning Opportunities:
Auto TECH expo participants are hardworking hands-on aftermarket owners and technicians representing independently owned and franchised businesses. Those who attend year after year say they prefer the non-commercial, straight-on approach from the seminar programs and the relaxed, collegial atmosphere that typifies the entire week end. Auto TECH expo isn’t so much business mixed with pleasure as it is pleasurable business focused on education.
- Enhanced technical and management seminars with enjoyable surroundings and events
- Exhibit format provides key personnel to give shop and WD participants immediate answers to questions
- Product demonstrations on the show floor are provided for shop managers and technicians
- Teams of a manufacturer and a local distributor at many exhibit booths enable shop personnel to meet with those involved in the distribution channel
- Technical and management seminars are in the preparation stage dealing with new technologies and how changing federal regulations affect businesses
Over the past century, America's second city, Chicago, has become home to countless automotive-parts companies serving the industry as Tier 1 OEM suppliers and as suppliers to professional aftermarket retailers.
Chicago has been chosen for the inaugural year of Auto TECH expo because of its history, its popularity as a business conference destination and, most important, because of its easy accessibility from throughout North America and beyond.
A 21st-century sales environment for exhibits partners with an educational opportunity that is focused on the vehicles and systems retail shops will be servicing in the coming year. Your support of Auto TECH expo will provide new sales opportunities and reflect your support of education for an ever-moredemanding and complex marketplace.
Click here: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/mdpi or Call 800-274-7890.